What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A parental control program & internet monitoring software
- Letting you see everything they did on the computer even if you are not around
- Recording every detail of what your children or employees do on the computer
- No confusing options and no complicated settings required
- Detecting and preventing employee theft for you
- Allowing you to remotely monitor workstations
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. PC Tattletale scores 72.53/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.pctattletale.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $79.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: pctattletale.com you’ll also be taken through to pctattletale.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)